Monday, October 1, 2012

Working, Working, Working....


I have been a busy one, and sorry that I haven't had the time or energy to update you before now.  I hope to go to the Craft Market this coming Saturday....it has been two weeks now and I miss it!  I have been diligently working...girls' tops, ladies' tops, plus-size tops.  Hope to have a couple of dresses by the end of the week as well.  
.   I have a couple more tops than those in the pictures...and I intend to make more as the week goes on.  I need to make some bags, really, really do.  I am running low.  I will dedicate a day or two to bags.  It seems I'm never caught up.  I have put most of the clothing in my etsy shop and need to do the same with the comleted bags.  Just need to take some pictures.  So...if I just didn't have to sleep, I could get it all done!
                                                      I will keep you posted on my progress.
Right now I am making picture frames for a project I am doing with SpecialHorses.org for their upcoming auction. I'll be back later in the week....I am humming with desire to get back to work....keep the peace...peace is awesome!!!                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment