Monday, June 29, 2015

A Quick Hello. ...

We made it to North Carolina on the 18th. ...and due to space restrictions,  I am currently unable to sew.  This makes me sad, since I have a couple of commissioned projects that I can't work on/complete.   I have come to terms with this. ...its not within my control at this time.
I do, however, have my paints, so I am working on a pair of Birkenstock sandals for my mom.  She has graciously opened her small home to the three of us, and I want to do some extra nice things for her as a small token of my appreciation for her generosity.
Otherwise,  I hope to get some more items listed on my Etsy store site. ...that's about all I can do from here at the moment.
I am also going to the beach for a few days. ...R & R and inspiration.
I will post some pictures of the Birkenstock sandals as soon as I can figure out how to handle this delicate procedure from my phone. ...lol!   I am not technologically gifted! 
But the bottom line is that we made it and we're looking for our own place.   I am looking forward to creating a new studio space for GKR. 
I wish everyone a happy 4th of July, should I not get back to post anything between now and then.
Keep the peace. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment