Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snow Days Ahead...What to Do!!????

Well, I know I haven't been posting for a couple weeks or something like that....I haven't really had anything new to report or show since I haven't made anything, and just have 'ideas' waiting to be turned into actual pieces.  
Just wanted to let everyone know that there are things in the queue and I think 
I'll have some time this weekend to get a few things started, at least.  

Also, I will be taking pictures today and getting some new items listed on www.goodkharmarethreads.etsy.com over the snowy weekend, so that will be its own kind of progress.  It has been a while since I was able to list anything new so I'm excited to see how people like the stuff and also what kind of attention new listings will bring to the GKR etsy store.  


I will post another blog entry over the weekend, too.  Keep everyone up-to-date as to when you can hop on etsy and see what hasn't been seen yet.  

Until then, I really just wanted to say 'hello' and let ya'll know that we're still here, just been working on other things (life does have a way of pulling us away from time to time).  Winter is definitely a butt-kicker for me, and my first Colorado winter is proving to be rough on my motivational skills, to say the least.  But we're here and there will be more to come shortly!!  Till then, keep warm and safe and peaceful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment