Sunday, June 9, 2013

Treehouse Studio...

I am happily working here in Virginia...the house sits on top and off the side of a mountain.  This place has always been a haven for me and a place where I can conjure up creativity with little or no effort.  I have already finished a couple of cool things, and have more in the line-up for this coming week. 
It feels so good to have this ever-flowing artistic juice coursing through me.  I know that a few weeks ago, when I stayed at my former home, and tried to work in my former studio, I quickly realized that there was no muse there for me anymore.  It was a little sad, and a great deal reaffirming that I don't belong there...and I am glad for the experience, and knowing that I am on the right path with my work and my life. 
I will try to upload some pictures later this week and show off what I am creating here in the treehouse...right now my fingers are itching to get back to work...I keep looking over at my dressform and the partially completed dress that she is wearing, and I am anxious to see what will happen next.  I will be back in a few days...until then, may you feel as peaceful and blessed as I do at this moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment